The following briefing notes are available to download. Each BN has key points and key outcomes highlighted. Paper copies are available from Chasca Twyman.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view pdf files and can be dowloaded for free.
- An Overview
2. Poverty, Policies and Natural Resource Based Livelihoods
3. CCD and Frameworks for Poverty Reduction and Sustainable NR Use
4. Land Policies in Communal Rangelands
5. People, Rangeland Change and Sustainability
6. Soil Fertility and Policy Change
7. Chains of Communication in the Policy Process
8. Managing Risk in Southern African Drylands
9. Land Reform, Power and Participation
10. Policy Intervention, Livelihood Sustainability and the Environment
11. Policy, Poverty and the Role of Safety Nets
12. The Environment, Natural Resources and Livelihoods in Southern Africa
13. Community Feedback - outcomes and priorities